To Reach Us...603-887-8550

To Reach Us...603-887-8550
Josie,Luke,Angus and Harriet, Scroll to end to see INTERIOR SHOP PICS Also, Click on Pics and they Enlarge...

Friday, July 9, 2010

JENNESS FARM GOAT MILK PRODUCTS




Yep, that's right. I am diversifing a little...Always had handmade soaps on a limited scale. I have hooked up with Jenness Farm and now can retail all their products. Here are a few pics of what you'll find at the Garden...Soaps in varying fragrances, Lip Balm, Body Lotion, Brown Sugar Scrub and BUG OFF.....The BEST BUG SPRAY EVER! No DEET...No Nasty Smell or Stains on Clothes and......It Is ANIMAL SAFE!!! Angus Loves it, doesn't run away when I spray him...AND STILL BETTER YET.....IT WORKS!! I've experimented and it really does!!!

No comments:

VISITORS...


View My Stats Blogger / Blogspot - StatCounter