To Reach Us...603-887-8550

To Reach Us...603-887-8550
Josie,Luke,Angus and Harriet, Scroll to end to see INTERIOR SHOP PICS Also, Click on Pics and they Enlarge...

Friday, July 9, 2010

Check This Out!!


Cabin Fever's "BABY J" Sweater. I have had the pattern for a while but never the time or inclination to knit one up. While at the Sheep and Wool, I spotted a really interesting Toddler Sweater. Upon inspection....."Baby J"!!!!!

Came right home, grabbed Patons Jacquard Yarn and here it is...The cutest sweater ever!!!!

I brought the patterns and yarn to the Granite State Knit In...Sold every skein of yarn and every pattern I had with me for that sweater!!! Just getting them back in stock and ready to ship out to a few who had to wait!! They are on their way, ladies.

No comments:

VISITORS...


View My Stats Blogger / Blogspot - StatCounter