To Reach Us...603-887-8550

To Reach Us...603-887-8550
Josie,Luke,Angus and Harriet, Scroll to end to see INTERIOR SHOP PICS Also, Click on Pics and they Enlarge...

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Finishing Class...




As promised, we had our "Finishing Class" on Saturday. We had a very productive day. I believe everyone caught on to the techniques covered. We accomplished everything I had planned to touch on in less time than expected.

I will be holding another secession in August for those who could not attend this one due to vacations...see, they do get in the way!!! Again, I will announce the actual date as soon as it is determined, either Saturday, August 8th or 15th. More details to follow...

Thank you for those who attended...You all did very well....ever a question...do NOT hesitate to ask, I am ALWAYS available to you.

No comments:

VISITORS...


View My Stats Blogger / Blogspot - StatCounter