To Reach Us...603-887-8550

To Reach Us...603-887-8550
Josie,Luke,Angus and Harriet, Scroll to end to see INTERIOR SHOP PICS Also, Click on Pics and they Enlarge...

Sunday, May 31, 2009

GRANITE STATE KNIT IN


Hello All, Just a quick note to remind you the Shop will be CLOSED on Friday and Saturday this week....I am vending at the GSKI again this year. Looking forward to the day. Great Company, Great Classes, Great Lunch and Great Fun with Kindred Spirits!!! Wish you could all attend, it is a wonderful experience. I am planning to check out the class taught by Barb Burri, "Knitting with Wire", sounds very interesting. I may have to partake or better yet, hold my own this Summer. Something to look forward too!!!!!

I am planning a 3 hour class here at the Garden...Saturday, June 27th from 2 to 5..."Corrections and Finishing Class"...Registration is required, deposit of $20 in advance. A Finishing Booklet, $8 value, is included in the class price of $40. Give the shop a call to get your homework assignment and list of supplies needed to bring along to class. Maybe we could go grab a bite to eat after class, Derry Rest., Cracker Barrel, for those interested.

I am also planning a "SOX" Class this summer, possibly a July Saturday, with Instructor, Kim , since I have never sucessfully finished a pair of "Wearable" sox, I am not qualified to teach this one!!! All interested parties, again Registration is mandatory, deposit required. Kim will supply us with a list of supplies needed for the class, all will be available here at the shop.

Upon return from the KI, I will update on new yarns that have arrived...a few to talk about...New Patterns too! One of my own designs...Grab Bag Shawl...Great Stash Buster! My Shawl is here to view.

Hope to hear from you all very soon....Enjoy the SUNSHINE!!!

No comments:

VISITORS...


View My Stats Blogger / Blogspot - StatCounter