To Reach Us...603-887-8550

To Reach Us...603-887-8550
Josie,Luke,Angus and Harriet, Scroll to end to see INTERIOR SHOP PICS Also, Click on Pics and they Enlarge...

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pattern I have Always Loved...




I didn't think I could pull this Cable Pattern off but guess what......I DID!!

I have always admired the Woven Cable in Relief but didn't think I had the knowledge or ability to succeed with it. I, of course, couldn't knit it in a straight pattern, that would have been WAY to easy! I had to design a Circular Headband and Cowl...after 3 attempts, cursing, coffee and more cussing... and just plain aggravation, I did succeed. I have printed the patterns in very understandable script for all to follow. I will be bringing the pattern and pics to the printer and the availablity is on the horizon...

No comments:

VISITORS...


View My Stats Blogger / Blogspot - StatCounter