To Reach Us...603-887-8550

To Reach Us...603-887-8550
Josie,Luke,Angus and Harriet, Scroll to end to see INTERIOR SHOP PICS Also, Click on Pics and they Enlarge...

Thursday, May 10, 2007

My Pal...

Hello Pal,
Thank you for your note and I truly look forward to all this fun! What do you think of the Duduza Doll? Thanks for attempting one, such easy and fast knitting. Did you go on the site and watch the video, it is inspiring. We have about 12 waiting for their stuffing! Again, Thanks...have a wonderful day...Joanne

4 comments:

Gina House said...

Wow, you're in a lot of pal-alongs! How are the wash clothes coming along? Do you have any pics?

me said...

:)
Thanks for the shout out!
I haven't started a doll yet. I'll be trying this weekend.
I hope you are having a GREAT day!

Lapdog Creations said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Lapdog Creations said...

You've been tagged!

http://www.lapdogcreations.com/2007/05/tagged-by-pixie-fart.html

VISITORS...


View My Stats Blogger / Blogspot - StatCounter