To Reach Us...603-887-8550

To Reach Us...603-887-8550
Josie,Luke,Angus and Harriet, Scroll to end to see INTERIOR SHOP PICS Also, Click on Pics and they Enlarge...

Friday, April 6, 2007

Crochet Chicks...

For all the Crochet Chicks out there...I have a bunch of new pattern books on order,
Gifts from Heaven, Crochet for Baby, Travelers Blankies and Afghans, Potholders a Plenty...Very nice variety of patterns. I am planning my Spring Workshops, three I am looking forward to, Crochet Hooded Diagonal Blanket, Uni-sex Infant Sweater and Christmas Ornaments Toppers...Stay tuned, more to come.
Also on their way, Brittany Lath-Turned Birch Crochet Hooks, beautiful!
At any time, should there be a pattern, hook or specific yarn you desire, please feel free to ask...I have quite a few resource I can tap into.
Hope to see you all soon...Joanne

No comments:

VISITORS...


View My Stats Blogger / Blogspot - StatCounter