To Reach Us...603-887-8550

To Reach Us...603-887-8550
Josie,Luke,Angus and Harriet, Scroll to end to see INTERIOR SHOP PICS Also, Click on Pics and they Enlarge...

Saturday, May 2, 2009

GIFT CERTIFICATE OF THE MONTH CLUB...




The happy winner for the month of April is none other than...................... Carol Mc Farland...Carol is the woman who suggested this monthly drawing after winning a Gift Certificate from a quaint gift shop in the north country of Berlin, NH. It has been a great way to entice you into my shop and the anticipation for the drawing has been delightful!!

So...Here we go again...Come on in, Sign Up and See who gets a Shopping Spree!!!!

Thank you for all who have participated...

2 comments:

Traci said...

I'm stopping by via "a loose knit group". I love your shop! Wish I still lived in MA but I'm now in TN. Love NH, we used to vacation in the White Mountains when I was a kid. Fond memories!

Joanne said...

Traci...Thanks for letting me know you stopped by. Wish TN were around the corner...Anytime I can be of help, let me know!! Thanks for visiting...J

VISITORS...


View My Stats Blogger / Blogspot - StatCounter