To Reach Us...603-887-8550

To Reach Us...603-887-8550
Josie,Luke,Angus and Harriet, Scroll to end to see INTERIOR SHOP PICS Also, Click on Pics and they Enlarge...

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Seabreeze Quilt Fair...





Here is a little peek of my table at the recent "Seabreeze Quilt Fair". Held at the Stratham Middle School...What a WONDERFUL event!!

First displaying of my brand new Banner!!! My friend Cheryl had it especially made and presented it to me this past Christmas, what a lucky person I am to have such a thoughtful friend....Thanks, Cheryl, You recieved lots of compliments on your idea of the banner!!

So Many Quilts to look at, mind boggling!! Such very talented quilters...You have to make an attempt to stop by next Spring to view these beauties, grab a quick homemade lunch and dessert and pick up yarn, fabric and goodies.....Sorry no pics of the quilts, I was too busy!! Next year I PROMISE!!!!!

No comments:

VISITORS...


View My Stats Blogger / Blogspot - StatCounter