To Reach Us...603-887-8550

To Reach Us...603-887-8550
Josie,Luke,Angus and Harriet, Scroll to end to see INTERIOR SHOP PICS Also, Click on Pics and they Enlarge...

Monday, March 23, 2009

KNITTING RETREAT.......




Just a note to let everyone know...A strong desire to Brush out the Cobwebs has come over our guild....
.....A KNITTER'S GARDEN will be closed on Fri-Sat-Sun April 3-4-5....
Along with Purling Petals, we are attending a Knitting Retreat...I'll post pics and info when we return...Hope to bring home to my garden a few new ideas and projects...

My husband and girls will be around, but they will not be of help to any of you, please just hold off your visit until Weds-Thurs-Fri-Sat, April 8-11...Everything back to normal again....until....Saturday, April 18th, Shop Closed Again..... I am vending at the Stratham Middle School for their..."Seabreeze Quilt Show". Check back for more info when I have more to tell.

And, of course, do not forget "The Granite State Knit In" on Saturday, June 6...Plenty of time for updates on this but keep the date open...Loon Mountain Ski Lodge for the day...Lunch, Classes, Shopping, Guest Speaker, Raffles and Yarn...Yarn...Yarn...And Lots of Kindred Spirits...

I leave you now with one thought...
Keep Those Needles Clicking!!

No comments:

VISITORS...


View My Stats Blogger / Blogspot - StatCounter