To Reach Us...603-887-8550

To Reach Us...603-887-8550
Josie,Luke,Angus and Harriet, Scroll to end to see INTERIOR SHOP PICS Also, Click on Pics and they Enlarge...

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Easy As Pie Vest...






I have been wanting to make myself a vest forever. Peace Fleece's Zayga Fog colorway has been speaking to me for quite some time. So, I just had to do it! A very simple and basic vest pattern, from PF themselves, but of course with a twist! I was teaching a lovely 12 yr old young lady, Caroline, how to make a cable scarf when she asked me what I was knitting. I preceded to tell her about my vest, she then very quietly suggested I rip out what I had to incorporate a cable..."It will be worth the trouble of ripping out the front to start again" She told me...She impressed me with her tenacity...and I was taught to do what I was told!! I did it. She and I together, chose a cable pattern right then and there.....4 days later....I am finished and have worn my vest 3 days in a row because I LOVE THE CABLE, the Idea, how it came to be and Caroline!!!!! Thank You Girlfriend!!!!

No comments:

VISITORS...


View My Stats Blogger / Blogspot - StatCounter