To Reach Us...603-887-8550

To Reach Us...603-887-8550
Josie,Luke,Angus and Harriet, Scroll to end to see INTERIOR SHOP PICS Also, Click on Pics and they Enlarge...

Monday, July 2, 2007

Answer to the questions...

My button on the top of the page with the adirondike chair, the summer drink and our yarn garden...My very talented oldest daughter, Laura, designed that for me. I wanted to put it on my business cards, stationery, labels...everything associated with A Knitter's Garden but we couldn't shrink it down enough and keep the details. It changed the integratity of the art work as a whole. Do not ask me how but I managed to transfer it on my blog...I am so proud...

2 comments:

Lapdog Creations said...

What about doing a vertical business card and using the artwork as the background all over the card (you'd probably still have to crop it somewhat) and then a bold type over it with your info? I bet it would be excellent for your stationary done that way (as a "watermark" on the whole page) and as gift certificates, etc... better yet, as Knitter's Garden Guild tote bags and t-shirts!!! ;-)

Secret Knitter said...

The button is beautiful!! Your daughter did a terrific job!

Your secret pal for the dishcloth swap

VISITORS...


View My Stats Blogger / Blogspot - StatCounter