To Reach Us...603-887-8550

To Reach Us...603-887-8550
Josie,Luke,Angus and Harriet, Scroll to end to see INTERIOR SHOP PICS Also, Click on Pics and they Enlarge...

Friday, July 9, 2010

My Salem HS Stitchers...






Here are SOME of my WONDERFUL Salem High School Continuing Ed Students.
Pic #1 is Elizabeth...Her FIRST piece of Knitted Apparel! Now complete but too hot to wear!!!
Pic#2 Harriet's Sweater...by this class, still small enough to be a hat! Crazy Lady!
Pic#3 Modeling their Hand Knit Top Down Sweaters...some not Knitted for them but Modeling anyway!!


All sweaters since these pics, have been either completed or very close. Most are working on #2 and #3 Sweaters. I am so PROUD of the entire class. I hope they all sign up for our September Semester...They are such great ladies...We have a blast every week!!!!

No comments:

VISITORS...


View My Stats Blogger / Blogspot - StatCounter