To Reach Us...603-887-8550

To Reach Us...603-887-8550
Josie,Luke,Angus and Harriet, Scroll to end to see INTERIOR SHOP PICS Also, Click on Pics and they Enlarge...

Monday, August 3, 2009

Magic Loop...


Hello everyone...Our Saturday's Magic Loop Workshop was AWESOME!!!! Kim did an terrific job of teaching us, she was very patient with us...and yes, I did say "US"...I know I said I'd never learn, didn't want to, had no desire...then I watched and HAD to do it too...It is fun once you get the jist of it...It's a rhythm! We were a little slow to get the cast on, we didn't get as far along as Kim had wanted us to... so she assigned us homework. We are meeting again on Saturday to keep the rhythm going! Kim is more than willing to repeat the workshop should anyone, like me, have a change of heart!! I'll take pics Saturday and post our progress...

No comments:

VISITORS...


View My Stats Blogger / Blogspot - StatCounter