To Reach Us...603-887-8550

To Reach Us...603-887-8550
Josie,Luke,Angus and Harriet, Scroll to end to see INTERIOR SHOP PICS Also, Click on Pics and they Enlarge...

Monday, June 29, 2009

Socks on the Magic Loop.....



We are planning a Sock Class for any interested in learning "Magic Loop...Two Sox at Once" Of course, any who know me well realize....I can't teach that class myself...I can not knit socks to fit human feet!!! So, a very talented knitter, Kim, is going to be the instructor for the class.

There are a few requirements...
....you MUST have Sock Knitting Knowledge...

The class will be held Saturday, August 1st from 11:00 to 2:00
The cost is $45/3 hour workshop...Registration MANDATORY with $20 deposit.
You will be knitting a pair of baby socks, the smaller size will give you time to achieve all sock components within this 3 hour time span.

Supplies needed for the class are a skein of sock yarn, stitch markers, Circular Needles size #2 or #3 x 47"...Everything is available here as well as the Magic Loop Booklet and a couple of highly recommended Sock Knitting books.

We have been planning this workshop for quite some time....I am sure it will be enjoyed by all who participate...

1 comment:

Folly Cove Fiber Freaks said...

Joanne, i had to tell you that RoseAnn and I had the most wonderful time with you! I will remember so much about the visit to your Eden.

VISITORS...


View My Stats Blogger / Blogspot - StatCounter