To Reach Us...603-887-8550

To Reach Us...603-887-8550
Josie,Luke,Angus and Harriet, Scroll to end to see INTERIOR SHOP PICS Also, Click on Pics and they Enlarge...

Friday, February 27, 2009

Gift Certificate of the Month Club...



So Exciting....Our First Drawing.....

Today is the day for our first drawing for the winner of the "Gift Certificate of the Month Club"..........Drum Role Please....And the Winner is....

.......Cheryl Perkins.......

I had my first customer of the day, Cheryl Bernoth, draw the winning name this morning..........Congratulations Cheryl!!!

This past month, we had 5 participants, so a GC for $40 is waiting for Cheryl to use...

The month of March has 5 weeks in it...$10 for the month, one participant so far has already paid her dues...Come On Ladies...Let's Keep This Going....

1 comment:

cheshirl3 said...

YAY! I'm a winner!!! You know I'll be doing this again in March! LoL

VISITORS...


View My Stats Blogger / Blogspot - StatCounter