To Reach Us...603-887-8550

To Reach Us...603-887-8550
Josie,Luke,Angus and Harriet, Scroll to end to see INTERIOR SHOP PICS Also, Click on Pics and they Enlarge...

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Look What Bob and I Created this Season...

Here's a Close Up of Our Master Piece....
A more distant shot...those two bottom windows are the shop...Candles always lit and Welcoming...oops, you can't see the candles...IMAGINE!!
Bob made the Knitting Needles out of broom handle replacements and actually whittled the points by hand!! The Caps are wooden "Apples" that he nailed to the needles. The yarn is just that, Heavy Rug Yarn wrapped over styrofoam balls. I just love it. My brother Russell and my friend Cheryl added their thoughts to the original idea while Brainstorming for the Chester Front Door Contest, which never materialized this year!

Thank you for all the wonderful Compliments we recieved on our design...

No comments:

VISITORS...


View My Stats Blogger / Blogspot - StatCounter