To Reach Us...603-887-8550

To Reach Us...603-887-8550
Josie,Luke,Angus and Harriet, Scroll to end to see INTERIOR SHOP PICS Also, Click on Pics and they Enlarge...

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hello and Happy Almost New Year!!!




I am going to make a New Years resolution....to be a better Blogger this year!!!
I know I should but I can never find the time to sit and type all my important info...So here goes...Better late than not at all...
The Pictures at the top are my students from Salem HS Cont. Ed Class I taught in September...We accomplished quite a bit...Started with Dish Cloth, onto a scarf then a Sampler Afghan. Everyones project was a little different but boy.....they did great!! I can't wait to start up again in February...I hope the girls sign up for the class again, they were a great group. Half was from my previous class...we met through the summer too. What fun!!

No comments:

VISITORS...


View My Stats Blogger / Blogspot - StatCounter