To Reach Us...603-887-8550

To Reach Us...603-887-8550
Josie,Luke,Angus and Harriet, Scroll to end to see INTERIOR SHOP PICS Also, Click on Pics and they Enlarge...

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ravelry...







I do not know how many of you are involved with Ravelry. I joined last year but didn't do anything with it until recently. It is pretty darn cool, I must say. I have joined a few different groups and we actually started our own...A Knitter's Garden...and we are planning a Knit-Along. Stop by www.ravelry.com for those of you who may be interested.

The buttons above are the groups I have joined, again, check 'em out.

2 comments:

SissySees said...

Welcome to the time suck! ;)

Lapdog Creations said...

As Chan says, yes welcome... pretty soon you will have NO time for anything else.. its very addicting!

VISITORS...


View My Stats Blogger / Blogspot - StatCounter